What is one of the most important tools for a Chef ? The Cutting Board in Beech Wood.
- An enlarged basin stops meat juice and other fluids from overflowing
- Beech – prime material for food
- Beech – just the right softness/hardness for your knife
- Beech – common, fast-growing and environmentally sustainable
- The silicon mat provides stability and grip on most surfaces
The cutting board gets less attention than many other kitchen tools, but for a professional it is no secret that it has to satisfy many demands. It is a working surface and a close partner with the chef’s most important kitchen tool, the knife.
From the famous Swedish brand Professional Secrets.
Visit their website here
Dimensions: L: 420 mm, W: 300 mm, H: 20